Monday, October 8, 2007

Basic Principles

Before I begin, I'd like to remark that this is not my first foray into a blogging skirmish. I've thrown myself into the pockmarks of web-craft to counter and altercate, much like the many before me. I remember standing with pride amongst my word, despite the way they drift as echoes throughout the tubes of the Internet. In almost an instant, the thrill of being my own herald wreathed into dust, and I was almost pressed to proclaim a large portion of my auto-doctrine a mendacious ploy.

I return now, craving something new and nourishing. Over the past two months, I've gone through revision; I stand at my own personal precipice, and I demand self-bouleversement. I've made it necessary for myself.

I travel far from the livejournals and the myspaces. I regret even mentioning such cyber-clambakes. I remove myself from the drama with the hopes to forge a new community. I have a current premise behind all of this, but it is likely to veer around convention. Besides, why limit myself?

Beyond that, welcome. This is a work in progress.

No comments: